Your Terms and Conditions of use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY, as your use of services is subject to, your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions:
BY YOUR POSITIVE ACTS OF ACCESSING Rockit.co.in, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE Rockit.co.in
1. This website Rockit.co.in found at the uniform resource locator (URL) id - Rockit.co.in - has been set up and promoted, and is maintained, by Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd. with its administrative office currently located at G.T. Road, Sherpur, Ludhiana.
2. The website Rockit.co.in is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of information for its users / members / visitors.
3. In these terms, references to you, means the user registering and accessing the website. Service Providers means the third party service providers, and We or Us means Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd.
4. By subscribing to or using any of our services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
5. "By using the website and/or registering yourself with us you authorize us to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on website & offers offered by third parties, for which reasons, personally identifiable information may be collected. And irrespective of the fact if also you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service, you still authorize us to give you a call from Rockit.co.in for the above mentioned purposes till 365 days of your registration with us."
Introduction of Rockit.co.in
Rockit.co.in is an Internet based E-Commerce portal owned and operated by Monte Carlo Fashions Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India.
Once registered you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You will notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
We use a secure server (third party server) for Credit/Debit card transactions to protect the credit card information of our clients or any other information used for login. We reserve the right to communicate with Users regarding this site and Users use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
Q. What information does Rockit.co.in collect from you?
We gather information from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. It includes, but may not be limited to, email address, first name, last name, a user-specified password, e-mail Id, mailing address, zip code and telephone number or fax number.
Q. How Rockit.co.in uses the information it collects/tracks?
We collect information from our visitors/customers primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver personalized experience.
Q. With whom the site shares the information it collects/tracks?
Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security. We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer.
Q. Do all visitors have to pay?
No, all visitors to our site may browse the site, search and view any articles or features our site has to offer without entering any personal information or paying money.
Q. How Rockit.co.in team can contact you?
The www.Rockit.co.in will contact you from time to time to apprise you on various features and functionalities of the website. They will contact you for either "Service" or "Sales" through a variety of mediums like Email, SMS, MMS, Voice IVR, USSD, WAP messages, Telephonic Calls etc. The calls made to you will be from a regular Mobile or Toll Free or Landline number.
Online Purchase and Services
Rockit.co.in provides a number of online services, which enables users to purchase fashion products from Rockit.co.in
The agreement between you and us is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Upon placing order Rockit.co.in shall ship the product to you and be entitled to the payment of the product & associated services.
All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
In case of non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays products will be dealt by the management and all efforts towards peaceful settlement will be entertained.
Orders will be delivered within 3 to 7 days from the receipt of payment subject to force majeure and location of delivery. Complaints and dissatisfaction will be sensitively tended to. If you happen to find defect/s in products, we will be happy to exchange it after due verification of the nature/cause/circumstances of the damage/injury and if the evidences support the defective nature of the garment(s) only.
In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address etc.) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with Rockit.co.in.
We are not liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due the flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any Force Majeure that is beyond our control.
Complaints filed in cases of fraudulent payments/non-Remittance of payment will be under exclusive jurisdiction of Ludhiana Courts only.
Presently, the service(s) of Shopping of more than Rs 399/- are being offered free of cost and for Shopping of Rs 399/- or less we charge Rs 49/- as shipping charges. However, we reserve the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
We reserve the right to confirm and authenticate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) and are suspected to be used in mal-intentions, we have the right in its sole discretion to reject the order and debar the User from further interactions.
Partial delivery of products needs to be reported within 24-48 hours of receipt of the product(s). Any such claim after 48 hours will not be entertained.
The color/look of the garment appearing as on the website may differ from the actual product because of shading and light variations.
There is no Guarantee of Peeling on our Products.
In case of any issues related to manufacturing defect after using the product, customer has to approach us within 30 days from the receipt of product(s).
Rockit.co.in reserves the right to cancel any order at any point of time without giving any reason or any notification. In case, you have made the payment against order, we shall refund the same payment to your account (same account from payment was made) within 7 to 10 working days.
Rockit.co.in reserves the right to change or remove the discount offered on products at any point of time without any prior notification. New discount/offers are not applicable on already placed orders.
Rockit.co.in will not be liable for any loss due to delay in delivery of your order because of any reason whatsoever however, you may cancel the order by contacting our customer support (with in 6 hours OR before processing it).
Rules of Conduct
1. You may not distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
2. We may review, edit, reject, refuse to post and/or delete any content in the sole judgment of the company.
3. You may not post or transmit content, if it in any way: is patently offensive to the online community with content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; involves transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or spamming, promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
4. Engages in commercial activity and/or sales without taking any prior written consent from us, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of virtual items related to the sites;
Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the sites or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;